Saturday 20 November 2010

Proper Boats

Found on YouTube, this has got to make you smile... The brilliant Cocker Freeman goes East on the River Blackwater in proper boats.



As for the clips being used without permission... Dylan Winter left a gracious comment on YouTube saying,
"this is bloomin brilliant -although the shots look vaguely familiar, have em with my love, Dylan."

I don't know how to stop Blogger from chopping the very far right hand side off? Maybe my blog layout is all the wrong width? Does anyone know?

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Just Brilliant and thanks to Dylan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have probably discovered this by yourself by now, but you can select the size of playing screen in YouTube. If you go to the 'embed' option, there is a line of rectangles (560x340 etc). One of them is automatically selected - change it to a narrower one or use the custom size option and it should cure the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A million thankyou's to ChrisP for saving the day. I am a bit embarrassed at being so stupid because no, I haven't discovered this by myself yet.

    I will have a fiddle and try and get it right when I have a bit more time.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete