Monday 19 August 2013

A Tricky Task









It's Mersea Week and I have been given the high honour of judging the regatta children's art competition.  There are so many fabulous entries, choosing a winner is nigh on impossible.  It's a very tricky task indeed.










I am not normally known for my Liberal ways, but I have had to come up with a handful of 'highly commended's to ease my guilt for the equally brilliant children to whom I haven't awarded the winning trophy.

Prizes will be presented on Regatta Saturday at the official prizegiving, 7.30pm outside the Old Lifeboat Station (or in Peter Clarke's shed if it's raining).






















For a closer look, all the paintings and drawings will be on display on Regatta Saturday in the Victory marquee, Coast Road (marked by a pint of beer on my map).


No comments:

Post a Comment